U.S. Regions are required to comply with the following policy:
To minimize the risk of Covid-19 at all SCBWI in-person events with more than 25 attendees, event organizers are required to implement the following attendance policy:
• Require attendees to submit proof of vaccination OR proof of a negative PCR test taken no earlier than three days prior to the event, as a condition of attendance.
At any SCBWI in-person event, regardless of the number of attendees, organizers must offer each attendee a free disposable mask, provide hand sanitizing stations throughout the event area, and post this policy in its entirety in areas visible to attendees.
• Masks are strongly encouraged at this event when not eating or drinking.
• Social distancing is encouraged when possible.
• Attendees are asked not to attend if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
• Refunds will be offered to registrants who cannot attend because they test positive or become ill with Covid-19
Please note: SCBWI is not responsible for health outcomes. Registrants attend at their own risk. These guidelines may change depending on Covid transmission levels at the time of the conference.
Comments regarding this policy should be directed to SCBWI headquarters by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and contact information in order to receive a response.
Proof of vaccination or negative PCR test results will be collected in advance of the event. Please send a picture or screenshot of vaccine card or PCR test results HERE. Once we confirm receipt, all images and information will be deleted from our account.