U.S. Regions are required to comply with the following policy:
To minimize the risk of Covid-19 at all SCBWI in-person events with more than 25 attendees, event organizers are required to implement the following attendance policy:
• Require attendees to submit proof of vaccination OR proof of a negative PCR test taken no earlier than three days prior to the event, as a condition of attendance.
Proof of vaccination or negative PCR test results will be collected in advance of the event. Please send a picture or screenshot of vaccine card or PCR test results HERE.
Once we confirm receipt, all images and information will be deleted from our account.
At any SCBWI in-person event, regardless of the number of attendees, organizers must offer each attendee a free disposable mask, provide hand sanitizing stations throughout the event area, and post this policy in its entirety in areas visible to attendees.
• Masks are strongly encouraged at this event when not eating or drinking.
• Social distancing is encouraged when possible.
• Attendees are asked not to attend if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
• Refunds will be offered to registrants who cannot attend because they test positive or become ill with Covid-19
Please note: SCBWI is not responsible for health outcomes. Registrants attend at their own risk. These guidelines may change depending on Covid transmission levels at the time of the conference.